ITW Red Head to demo Epcon C6+ concrete adhesive at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 16, 2014
ITW Red Head has improved its Epcon C6+ specialty concrete adhesive and will demonstrate it at World of Concrete in Las Vegas next week.
Epcon C6+, the latest edition to the company’s Epcon Epoxy Anchoring Solutions line, offers a high and consistent tension performance in submerged applications and can install at job sites where concrete is wet.
Other enhancements include an improved dispensing capability and minimized odor.
Epcon C6+ is available in 10- and 20-ounce tubes and comes with a nozzle.
To watch a demonstration of the Epcon C6+ specialty concrete adhesive, visit ITW Red Head at booth O31514 at World of Concrete.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views