ITW Red Head to demo Epcon C6+ concrete adhesive at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 16, 2014
ITW Red Head has improved its Epcon C6+ specialty concrete adhesive and will demonstrate it at World of Concrete in Las Vegas next week.
Epcon C6+, the latest edition to the company’s Epcon Epoxy Anchoring Solutions line, offers a high and consistent tension performance in submerged applications and can install at job sites where concrete is wet.
Other enhancements include an improved dispensing capability and minimized odor.
Epcon C6+ is available in 10- and 20-ounce tubes and comes with a nozzle.
To watch a demonstration of the Epcon C6+ specialty concrete adhesive, visit ITW Red Head at booth O31514 at World of Concrete.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views