It's a start.
John Latta | March 5, 2010
How about this in the lead from a Reuters story out of Washington today:
“……..the House of Representatives approved a $15 billion package of tax credits and highway construction.”
As you might expect there are twists, turns, compromises and another run through the Senate before anything actually happens. But still. It’s a start. Read the entire Reuters story.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views