It's a start.
John Latta | March 5, 2010
How about this in the lead from a Reuters story out of Washington today:
“……..the House of Representatives approved a $15 billion package of tax credits and highway construction.”
As you might expect there are twists, turns, compromises and another run through the Senate before anything actually happens. But still. It’s a start. Read the entire Reuters story.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views