It's a start.
John Latta | March 5, 2010
How about this in the lead from a Reuters story out of Washington today:
“……..the House of Representatives approved a $15 billion package of tax credits and highway construction.”
As you might expect there are twists, turns, compromises and another run through the Senate before anything actually happens. But still. It’s a start. Read the entire Reuters story.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views