It's a start.
John Latta | March 5, 2010
How about this in the lead from a Reuters story out of Washington today:
“……..the House of Representatives approved a $15 billion package of tax credits and highway construction.”
As you might expect there are twists, turns, compromises and another run through the Senate before anything actually happens. But still. It’s a start. Read the entire Reuters story.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1453 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority854 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles733 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours499 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans482 Views