It's a start.
John Latta | March 5, 2010
How about this in the lead from a Reuters story out of Washington today:
“……..the House of Representatives approved a $15 billion package of tax credits and highway construction.”
As you might expect there are twists, turns, compromises and another run through the Senate before anything actually happens. But still. It’s a start. Read the entire Reuters story.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers140 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views