It’s a Snow Celebration at the Horseshoe Casino
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 5, 2014
Although I’m betting most of us are happy to see the crazy winter weather have gone away (it snowed into mid-April in the Chicago area!), when you get winter maintenance folks and snowfighters together, you have to have a celebration – or should I call it a Snow-bration. (Alright, I know it was a bad attempt at being funny and it didn’t work. I tried, though!)
One of my favorite trade shows is the American Public Works Association (APWA) Snow Show, which is taking place in Cincinnati, Ohio at the Duke Energy Center. Great people, cool products and innovations, and awesome educational sessions.
To round out a great conference, the APWA Ohio Chapter, which is hosting this year’s APWA Snow Conference, has planned a networking reception at 6 p.m. on May 7 at the new Horseshoe Casino, located at Broadway Commons just off the Ohio River. The event is being held in the Pavilion Ballroom and Terrace overlooking Cincinnati. (Guests must be age 21 or older to attend.)
Other details: Transportation is being provided from official Snow Conference hotels. One ticket is included with each full registration. Other registration types may purchase tickets for $50 each.
MORE FROM 2014 APWA North American Snow Conference
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction432 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair405 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views