It Can Wait: Texting While Driving
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 20, 2012
According to www.itcanwait.com, people who drive while texting are 23 times more likely to be in a crash. Are you going to take the pledge to stop texting while driving? I’m sure many of us have been guilty of this. I know I have.
But texting while driving can not only cause you to get into an accident, you can hurt or kill others. Now I’m trying to set a good example for my little boys, too. Children DO learn what they live!
Take the pledge: No Texting While on Board!
To like this or tell us you took the pledge, go to the Better Roads magazine’s Facebook Fan Page (You do not have to have a Facebook account to access the page!).
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views