It Can Wait: Texting While Driving
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 20, 2012
According to www.itcanwait.com, people who drive while texting are 23 times more likely to be in a crash. Are you going to take the pledge to stop texting while driving? I’m sure many of us have been guilty of this. I know I have.
But texting while driving can not only cause you to get into an accident, you can hurt or kill others. Now I’m trying to set a good example for my little boys, too. Children DO learn what they live!
Take the pledge: No Texting While on Board!
To like this or tell us you took the pledge, go to the Better Roads magazine’s Facebook Fan Page (You do not have to have a Facebook account to access the page!).
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views