Isuzu, Truck Web Services partner
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 9, 2010
Truck Web Services (TWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, is partnering with Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. (Isuzu).
As an Isuzu partner, TWS provides participating Isuzu dealers with a Website solution designed to facilitate and improve communication between dealers and their prospective buyers.
TWS also offers Isuzu dealers opportunities to sell their trucks by assisting them in converting Website traffic into new customers.
With this program, dealers are able to track leads, gauge increase in awareness, and monitor sales growth via their new Internet solution.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party473 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views