Isuzu, Truck Web Services partner
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 9, 2010
Truck Web Services (TWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, is partnering with Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. (Isuzu).
As an Isuzu partner, TWS provides participating Isuzu dealers with a Website solution designed to facilitate and improve communication between dealers and their prospective buyers.
TWS also offers Isuzu dealers opportunities to sell their trucks by assisting them in converting Website traffic into new customers.
With this program, dealers are able to track leads, gauge increase in awareness, and monitor sales growth via their new Internet solution.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series827 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines185 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views