IronPlanet partners with Oldcastle Materials
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 18, 2010
IronPlanet, an online marketplace for used construction and agricultural equipment, partnered with Oldcastle Materials, making the online auction company one of its qualified agents for equipment disposal.
Oldcastle Materials, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services. With its large and dispersed fleet of equipment, Oldcastle Materials will utilize IronPlanet’s online auctions’ services for equipment disposal and fleet management initiatives.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1073 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events598 Views
- Bridge or Landscape? You be the Judge406 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control266 Views
- Bursting bubble of big tobacco financing gives glimpse of road building’s future without a gas tax increase239 Views