IronPlanet partners with Oldcastle Materials
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 18, 2010
IronPlanet, an online marketplace for used construction and agricultural equipment, partnered with Oldcastle Materials, making the online auction company one of its qualified agents for equipment disposal.
Oldcastle Materials, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services. With its large and dispersed fleet of equipment, Oldcastle Materials will utilize IronPlanet’s online auctions’ services for equipment disposal and fleet management initiatives.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure213 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!118 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress114 Views