IronPlanet launches allEquip used equipment marketplace
Patty Vaughan | June 6, 2014
IronPlanet has launched a “buy now” online marketplace of used construction equipment for sale.
The site, allEquip.com, allows individuals to buy and sell construction equipment.
The site manages the complete transaction between the buyer and the seller, from equipment listing on the site through final payment.
Every item for sale has a guaranteed inspection report, a “buy now, haggle-free price,” and can be purchased directly from the site.
The inspection reports include a description, as well as photos of the equipment’s condition and features.
The site offers companies with inventory of used equipment, including rental companies, OEMs, contractors and financial services companies, a channel to deliver quick sales for their fleet disposal requirements.
Editor’s note: Patty Vaughan is the online managing editor for sister site Total Landscape Care.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views