IronPlanet launches allEquip used equipment marketplace
Patty Vaughan | June 6, 2014
IronPlanet has launched a “buy now” online marketplace of used construction equipment for sale.
The site, allEquip.com, allows individuals to buy and sell construction equipment.
The site manages the complete transaction between the buyer and the seller, from equipment listing on the site through final payment.
Every item for sale has a guaranteed inspection report, a “buy now, haggle-free price,” and can be purchased directly from the site.
The inspection reports include a description, as well as photos of the equipment’s condition and features.
The site offers companies with inventory of used equipment, including rental companies, OEMs, contractors and financial services companies, a channel to deliver quick sales for their fleet disposal requirements.
Editor’s note: Patty Vaughan is the online managing editor for sister site Total Landscape Care.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views