IRF seeks 2013 Student Essay Competition topics
Amanda Bayhi | August 6, 2013
IRF members can submit topic ideas within the following categories:
Road Safety ITS
Pavement Technology, Maintenance and Management
Members whose topics are selected in each category can request to have the essays sent to them.
Students at IRF Member Universities and IRF Fellows who are full time students will have the opportunity to enter the student essay contest. The students who submit the winning essay in each category will each receive a $500 prize.
The last day to submit a topic is August 20. The IRF will announce the final topic selection to its Member universities on September 1.
To submit a topic, email Ian White at iwhite@IRFnews.org.
For more information about the Student Essay Competition, visit irfnews.org/essay-competition.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house568 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views