IRF seeks 2013 Student Essay Competition topics
Amanda Bayhi | August 6, 2013
IRF members can submit topic ideas within the following categories:
Road Safety ITS
Pavement Technology, Maintenance and Management
Members whose topics are selected in each category can request to have the essays sent to them.
Students at IRF Member Universities and IRF Fellows who are full time students will have the opportunity to enter the student essay contest. The students who submit the winning essay in each category will each receive a $500 prize.
The last day to submit a topic is August 20. The IRF will announce the final topic selection to its Member universities on September 1.
To submit a topic, email Ian White at iwhite@IRFnews.org.
For more information about the Student Essay Competition, visit irfnews.org/essay-competition.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views