IRF seeks 2013 Student Essay Competition topics
Amanda Bayhi | August 6, 2013
IRF members can submit topic ideas within the following categories:
Road Safety ITS
Pavement Technology, Maintenance and Management
Members whose topics are selected in each category can request to have the essays sent to them.
Students at IRF Member Universities and IRF Fellows who are full time students will have the opportunity to enter the student essay contest. The students who submit the winning essay in each category will each receive a $500 prize.
The last day to submit a topic is August 20. The IRF will announce the final topic selection to its Member universities on September 1.
To submit a topic, email Ian White at iwhite@IRFnews.org.
For more information about the Student Essay Competition, visit irfnews.org/essay-competition.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views