IRF seeks 2013 Student Essay Competition topics
Amanda Bayhi | August 6, 2013
IRF members can submit topic ideas within the following categories:
Road Safety ITS
Pavement Technology, Maintenance and Management
Members whose topics are selected in each category can request to have the essays sent to them.
Students at IRF Member Universities and IRF Fellows who are full time students will have the opportunity to enter the student essay contest. The students who submit the winning essay in each category will each receive a $500 prize.
The last day to submit a topic is August 20. The IRF will announce the final topic selection to its Member universities on September 1.
To submit a topic, email Ian White at iwhite@IRFnews.org.
For more information about the Student Essay Competition, visit irfnews.org/essay-competition.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views