IRF seeks 2013 Student Essay Competition topics
Amanda Bayhi | August 6, 2013
IRF members can submit topic ideas within the following categories:
Road Safety ITS
Pavement Technology, Maintenance and Management
Members whose topics are selected in each category can request to have the essays sent to them.
Students at IRF Member Universities and IRF Fellows who are full time students will have the opportunity to enter the student essay contest. The students who submit the winning essay in each category will each receive a $500 prize.
The last day to submit a topic is August 20. The IRF will announce the final topic selection to its Member universities on September 1.
To submit a topic, email Ian White at iwhite@IRFnews.org.
For more information about the Student Essay Competition, visit irfnews.org/essay-competition.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving396 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice347 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill332 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views