International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) 25th Annual Slurry Systems Workshop
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 20, 2011
The International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) announces its 25th Annual Slurry Systems Workshop Jan. 24-26 in Las Vegas, Nevada and the Pavement Preservation & Recycling Alliance’s (PPRA) Annual Meeting Feb. 20-24 in Bonita Springs, Fla. These events will bring together members and industry professionals to discuss pavement preservation concepts and best practices. Benefits of attendance include networking, demonstrations and targeted topic sessions from qualified experts that will keep industry professionals abreast of new developments that may be valuable for future business expansion and pertinent customer satisfaction.
The three-day Slurry Systems Workshop, held from Jan. 24-26 at the Texas Station Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a study course targeted at operators and managers that offers a challenging and informative program on slurry and micro surfacing, chip sealing and crack treatment. Along with “hands-on” operation demonstrations and workshop-type discussions with highly qualified professionals in the field, attendees will be able to view state of the art slurry and micro surfacing, chip sealing and crack treatment equipment. A certificate of achievement will be awarded to all participants at the completion of the program and through a partnership with the National Center for Pavement Preservation at Michigan State University, Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be awarded to qualified participants.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series983 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks396 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene310 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund214 Views
- VIDEO: JCB backhoes, skid steers and telehandlers rock out with violinist group195 Views