Pavement Preservation & Recycling Alliance’s (PPRA) Annual Meeting
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 20, 2011
The International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) announces its 25th Annual Slurry Systems Workshop Jan. 24-26 in Las Vegas, Nevada and the Pavement Preservation & Recycling Alliance’s (PPRA) Annual Meeting Feb. 20-24 in Bonita Springs, Fla. These events will bring together members and industry professionals to discuss pavement preservation concepts and best practices. Benefits of attendance include networking, demonstrations and targeted topic sessions from qualified experts that will keep industry professionals abreast of new developments that may be valuable for future business expansion and pertinent customer satisfaction.
The three-day Slurry Systems Workshop, held from Jan. 24-26 at the Texas Station Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a study course targeted at operators and managers that offers a challenging and informative program on slurry and micro surfacing, chip sealing and crack treatment. Along with “hands-on” operation demonstrations and workshop-type discussions with highly qualified professionals in the field, attendees will be able to view state of the art slurry and micro surfacing, chip sealing and crack treatment equipment. A certificate of achievement will be awarded to all participants at the completion of the program and through a partnership with the National Center for Pavement Preservation at Michigan State University, Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be awarded to qualified participants.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views