International Erosion Control Association Region One rolls out Professional Plus Membership Category
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) Region One has announced the addition of the Professional Plus category to its membership offerings. This new category provides members with a turnkey way to receive enhanced benefits including more exposure opportunities and education.
“We’re pleased to introduce a newly created IECA membership category to the erosion and sediment control and stormwater management communities,” said IECA Region One Executive Director Russ Adsit, FASLA, in a press release. “Professional Plus builds on the strengths of the Professional membership category and delivers enhancements such as more online webinar credits, advertising discounts, priority selection for booths at the Environmental Connection conferences and comprehensive membership profiles. IECA looks forward to serving this new membership category and developing more benefits for all members as we continue to grow.”
Complete details on IECA membership may be found on IECA Region One’s website at: http://www.ieca.org/membership/whyjoin/ataglance.asp.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views