International Erosion Control Association Region One rolls out Professional Plus Membership Category
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) Region One has announced the addition of the Professional Plus category to its membership offerings. This new category provides members with a turnkey way to receive enhanced benefits including more exposure opportunities and education.
“We’re pleased to introduce a newly created IECA membership category to the erosion and sediment control and stormwater management communities,” said IECA Region One Executive Director Russ Adsit, FASLA, in a press release. “Professional Plus builds on the strengths of the Professional membership category and delivers enhancements such as more online webinar credits, advertising discounts, priority selection for booths at the Environmental Connection conferences and comprehensive membership profiles. IECA looks forward to serving this new membership category and developing more benefits for all members as we continue to grow.”
Complete details on IECA membership may be found on IECA Region One’s website at: http://www.ieca.org/membership/whyjoin/ataglance.asp.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views