International Erosion Control Association Region One rolls out Professional Plus Membership Category
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) Region One has announced the addition of the Professional Plus category to its membership offerings. This new category provides members with a turnkey way to receive enhanced benefits including more exposure opportunities and education.
“We’re pleased to introduce a newly created IECA membership category to the erosion and sediment control and stormwater management communities,” said IECA Region One Executive Director Russ Adsit, FASLA, in a press release. “Professional Plus builds on the strengths of the Professional membership category and delivers enhancements such as more online webinar credits, advertising discounts, priority selection for booths at the Environmental Connection conferences and comprehensive membership profiles. IECA looks forward to serving this new membership category and developing more benefits for all members as we continue to grow.”
Complete details on IECA membership may be found on IECA Region One’s website at: http://www.ieca.org/membership/whyjoin/ataglance.asp.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views