International Erosion Control Association Region One accepting nominations for 2012 Awards of Environmental Excellence
Young Professional Award – The Young Professional Award recognizes an IECA member who is 30-years of age or less and has demonstrated excellence in their work in the industry and is viewed by his/her IECA peers as an emerging industry leader through significant engagement with the IECA.
onorees may be nominated by a colleague or be self-nominated, and winners are selected by the IECA Awards Committee and Professional Development Committee. Though not all award categories require that the nominee be an IECA member in good standing, all those wishing to submit a nomination must be a current IECA member. The deadline to submit a nomination for awards presented at Environmental Connection 2013 is October 22, 2012.
Complete details on each award category and nomination forms may be found on IECA’s website at http://www.ieca.org/conference/awards/submit/awardentry.asp.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)475 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views