International Erosion Control Association announces 2012-2015 board of directors
The IECA Board of Directors is made up of nine members, each serving a three-year term. Board positions will be decided at the Board meeting to be held at Environmental Connection 2012 (EC12), IECA’s annual conference and expo, February 26-29, 2012, in Las Vegas.
IECA notes that it would like to thank outgoing Board of Director members Lee Johnson, CPESC, and Rick Morse, CPESC, for their years of dedication and service to the Association. Director Lee Johnson, CPESC, is a part of the Finance Committee and is the Chair of the Conference Planning Committee. As a member of the Board of Directors, Johnson has previously served as Administrative Vice President and Treasurer. Director Rick Morse, CPESC, has served on the Awards Committee, Editorial Review Board and International Development Committee. Morse also helped to pave the way for the development and approval of IECA’s regionalization plan.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)800 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects644 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots280 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads264 Views