International Erosion Control Association accepting nominations for 2011 Awards of Environmental Excellence
Young Professional Award - The Young Professional Award recognizes an IECA member who is 30-years of age or less and has demonstrated excellence in their work in the industry and is viewed by his/her IECA peers as an emerging industry leader through significant engagement with the IECA.
Honorees may be nominated by a colleague or be self-nominated, and winners are selected by the IECA Awards Committee and Professional Development Committee. Though not all award categories require that the nominee be an IECA member in good standing, all those wishing to submit a nomination must be a current IECA member. The deadline to submit a nomination for awards presented at EC12 is November 11, 2011.
Complete details on each award category and nomination forms may be found on IECA’s website at http://www.ieca.org/conference/awards/submit/awardentry.asp.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects470 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers217 Views