Better Roads Staff
Sandvik announced it’s bringing back the Rammer line of breakers, which will be handled, as before, by Allied Construction Products in North America.
Hyundai’s 120-metric-ton R1200-9 excavator has been in field tests in Russia, Southeast Asia and Africa, with the show machine slated to go to Russia. The model has a Cummins QSK23-C 760-horsepower engine and an 8.76-cubic yard budget. The company says it’s seen a growth rate of 65 percent during the past three years, and is building factories in Indonesia, Russia and China.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)808 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects609 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D290 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views