Intelligent Transportation Systems: Measuring the impact and value
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2011
At a time when government funding is scarce, it is important for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) industry to use measurement to demonstrate the considerable impact and value it can have to communities.
Tip Franklin, director of business development for Telvent and an ITS specialist, presented to ITS industry professionals at the 12th Annual ITS Heartland Meeting earlier this year about how to measure the ITS industry.
MORE FROM Contributed Stories
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party357 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views