Intelligent Transportation Systems: Measuring the impact and value
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2011
At a time when government funding is scarce, it is important for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) industry to use measurement to demonstrate the considerable impact and value it can have to communities.
Tip Franklin, director of business development for Telvent and an ITS specialist, presented to ITS industry professionals at the 12th Annual ITS Heartland Meeting earlier this year about how to measure the ITS industry.
MORE FROM Contributed Stories
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier259 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver252 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker236 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase129 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views