Intelligent Transportation Systems: Measuring the impact and value
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2011
At a time when government funding is scarce, it is important for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) industry to use measurement to demonstrate the considerable impact and value it can have to communities.
Tip Franklin, director of business development for Telvent and an ITS specialist, presented to ITS industry professionals at the 12th Annual ITS Heartland Meeting earlier this year about how to measure the ITS industry.
MORE FROM Contributed Stories
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...771 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views