Intelligent Transportation Systems: Measuring the impact and value
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2011
At a time when government funding is scarce, it is important for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) industry to use measurement to demonstrate the considerable impact and value it can have to communities.
Tip Franklin, director of business development for Telvent and an ITS specialist, presented to ITS industry professionals at the 12th Annual ITS Heartland Meeting earlier this year about how to measure the ITS industry.
MORE FROM Contributed Case Studies
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views