Intelligent Transportation Systems: Measuring the impact and value
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2011
At a time when government funding is scarce, it is important for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) industry to use measurement to demonstrate the considerable impact and value it can have to communities.
Tip Franklin, director of business development for Telvent and an ITS specialist, presented to ITS industry professionals at the 12th Annual ITS Heartland Meeting earlier this year about how to measure the ITS industry.
MORE FROM Contributed Stories
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views