Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure Envision sustainable infrastructure project Verifier applicants
Staff Report | July 23, 2012
The Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) is recruiting Envision sustainable infrastructure project Verifier applicants for the new rating system.
Verifiers are the backbone of ISI’s independent, third-party, project evaluation system Envision, which is designed to rate all types and sizes of sustainable infrastructure projects. Verifiers are independent from the projects they verify: They provide the rigorous, transparent, third-party validation that is central to the Envision Sustainable Infrastructure Rating System.
Qualified Verifiers are contracted with ISI through their employers. They review and confirm components of the Envision rating system’s levels of achievement, documentation, and scoring of projects provided by the project team.
The first ISI Verifiers training class will be held Aug. 20-21, 2012 in Washington, D.C. The Verifier applicants who successfully complete the first training session can anticipate rating projects beginning in early September through fall 2012. Completed applications for the first Envision Verifier training session on August 20-21 must be received by Aug. 3, 2012.
For additional information and to access the ISI Verifier application, visit the ISI website at http://www.sustainableinfrastructure.org/.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views