Infrastructure Week kicks off
Amanda Bayhi | May 10, 2014
Infrastructure Week 2014 kicks off Sunday, with the first event scheduled to take place Monday.
Organized by several agencies and associations — including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Building America’s Future (BAF) and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) — focuses on “emerging solutions, innovative approaches, and best practices being developed nationwide to modernize aging infrastructure,” according to the event’s website.
The event features a series of conferences, roundtables, educational seminars and more, which take place Monday through Friday at various locations in Washington, D.C.
To learn more about Infrastructure Week, visit infrastructureweek2014.com.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views