INFOGRAPHIC: Recycling shingles for asphalt
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
Now, Hometown Dumpster Rental is featuring an infographic about RAS on its Trash Talk blog.
According to Trash Talk, the benefits of RAS go beyond preventing potholes: the method is also eco-friendly and can save money. The blog also points out that the average home can provide enough shingles to pave 200 feet of roadway.
Check out the infographic below, then visit the Trash Talk blog to learn more.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes614 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views