INFOGRAPHIC: Recycling shingles for asphalt
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
Now, Hometown Dumpster Rental is featuring an infographic about RAS on its Trash Talk blog.
According to Trash Talk, the benefits of RAS go beyond preventing potholes: the method is also eco-friendly and can save money. The blog also points out that the average home can provide enough shingles to pave 200 feet of roadway.
Check out the infographic below, then visit the Trash Talk blog to learn more.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1952 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views