INFOGRAPHIC: Recycling shingles for asphalt
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
Now, Hometown Dumpster Rental is featuring an infographic about RAS on its Trash Talk blog.
According to Trash Talk, the benefits of RAS go beyond preventing potholes: the method is also eco-friendly and can save money. The blog also points out that the average home can provide enough shingles to pave 200 feet of roadway.
Check out the infographic below, then visit the Trash Talk blog to learn more.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views