INFOGRAPHIC: Recycling shingles for asphalt
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
Now, Hometown Dumpster Rental is featuring an infographic about RAS on its Trash Talk blog.
According to Trash Talk, the benefits of RAS go beyond preventing potholes: the method is also eco-friendly and can save money. The blog also points out that the average home can provide enough shingles to pave 200 feet of roadway.
Check out the infographic below, then visit the Trash Talk blog to learn more.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views