INFOGRAPHIC: Recycling shingles for asphalt
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
Now, Hometown Dumpster Rental is featuring an infographic about RAS on its Trash Talk blog.
According to Trash Talk, the benefits of RAS go beyond preventing potholes: the method is also eco-friendly and can save money. The blog also points out that the average home can provide enough shingles to pave 200 feet of roadway.
Check out the infographic below, then visit the Trash Talk blog to learn more.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views