INFLATABLE HEAVY LIFTING AIR BAGS. Sava manufactures rubber pneumatic lifting bags for lifting the heaviest objects…
Better Roads Staff
Sava lifting bags are a low profile, Kevlar reinforced, rubber lifting device capable of lifting up to 74 tons per bag using only 115 PSI air pressure. Add multiple bags for more capacity. Use lifting bags in any weather or temperature. Lifting bags require only one inch of clearance to install. Lifting bags make a great addition to your crane rig to start a lift up a few inches so straps can be installed.
Sava manufactures a complete line of bag types, sizes and inflation accessories. Use compressed air from almost any source including air brakes! Lifting bags have been a standard requirement for fire departments for their ability to safely rescue and extract victims from accidents and building collapse. The lightweight design allows easy transport and storage in a very small space. Pneumatic activation can be achieved with high pressure air cylinders or standard compressors.
Non sparking, non combustion and non-electrical properties makes them ideal for flammable or other hazardous situations. For more information please contact Jim Jaeger at Savatech Corp at 888-436-9778 or visit www.savatech.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes819 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…643 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis392 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California376 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology373 Views