Indiana DOT conducts lift bridge tests
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 18, 2011
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) conducted several test lifts on the Indianapolis Boulevard lift bridge on Aug. 24. Each test took about 20 minutes.
The routine tests will allow crews to open and close the bridge in different modes and observe its operation from various locations.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse429 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers103 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views