Indiana DOT awarded $17.99 million contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 22, 2013
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has been awarded a contract to replace the State Road 152 bridge (Nine Span bridge) over the railroad yards.
Dunnet Bay Construction of Glendale Heights, Ill., is demolishing the old structure and building the new bridge. The contract is worth $17.99 million.
To like Better Roads on Facebook, go to www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine. To follow us on Twitter, follow @BetterRoadsMag or @BetterRoads-Tina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views