Indiana DOT awarded $17.99 million contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 22, 2013
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has been awarded a contract to replace the State Road 152 bridge (Nine Span bridge) over the railroad yards.
Dunnet Bay Construction of Glendale Heights, Ill., is demolishing the old structure and building the new bridge. The contract is worth $17.99 million.
To like Better Roads on Facebook, go to www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine. To follow us on Twitter, follow @BetterRoadsMag or @BetterRoads-Tina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system484 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues125 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects124 Views