Indiana DOT awarded $17.99 million contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 22, 2013
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has been awarded a contract to replace the State Road 152 bridge (Nine Span bridge) over the railroad yards.
Dunnet Bay Construction of Glendale Heights, Ill., is demolishing the old structure and building the new bridge. The contract is worth $17.99 million.
To like Better Roads on Facebook, go to www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine. To follow us on Twitter, follow @BetterRoadsMag or @BetterRoads-Tina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier260 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver254 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker237 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase130 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views