Indiana DOT awarded $17.99 million contract
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has been awarded a contract to replace the State Road 152 bridge (Nine Span bridge) over the railroad yards.
Dunnet Bay Construction of Glendale Heights, Ill., is demolishing the old structure and building the new bridge. The contract is worth $17.99 million.
To like Better Roads on Facebook, go to www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine. To follow us on Twitter, follow @BetterRoadsMag or @BetterRoads-Tina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes811 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis353 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology319 Views