Indiana DOT awarded $17.99 million contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 22, 2013
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has been awarded a contract to replace the State Road 152 bridge (Nine Span bridge) over the railroad yards.
Dunnet Bay Construction of Glendale Heights, Ill., is demolishing the old structure and building the new bridge. The contract is worth $17.99 million.
To like Better Roads on Facebook, go to www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine. To follow us on Twitter, follow @BetterRoadsMag or @BetterRoads-Tina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views