Indiana DOT awarded $17.99 million contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 22, 2013
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has been awarded a contract to replace the State Road 152 bridge (Nine Span bridge) over the railroad yards.
Dunnet Bay Construction of Glendale Heights, Ill., is demolishing the old structure and building the new bridge. The contract is worth $17.99 million.
To like Better Roads on Facebook, go to www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine. To follow us on Twitter, follow @BetterRoadsMag or @BetterRoads-Tina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes607 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views