Indiana DOT awarded $17.99 million contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 22, 2013
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has been awarded a contract to replace the State Road 152 bridge (Nine Span bridge) over the railroad yards.
Dunnet Bay Construction of Glendale Heights, Ill., is demolishing the old structure and building the new bridge. The contract is worth $17.99 million.
To like Better Roads on Facebook, go to www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine. To follow us on Twitter, follow @BetterRoadsMag or @BetterRoads-Tina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1987 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views