Indiana DOT awarded $17.99 million contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 22, 2013
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has been awarded a contract to replace the State Road 152 bridge (Nine Span bridge) over the railroad yards.
Dunnet Bay Construction of Glendale Heights, Ill., is demolishing the old structure and building the new bridge. The contract is worth $17.99 million.
To like Better Roads on Facebook, go to www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine. To follow us on Twitter, follow @BetterRoadsMag or @BetterRoads-Tina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?944 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?815 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views