Inc. magazine recognizes AME International as 'fastest-growing private businesses'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 21, 2011
AME International, a Brooksville, Fla.,- based manufacturer of tire changing tools and equipment was recently recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing private businesses.
Inc. annually ranks private businesses to determine their Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing businesses. AME International ranked 637 with 503-percent growth throughout the previous three-year period.
“It’s something that our employees have to be proud of. Our business grew a significant amount during a period when many businesses found it difficult to maintain previous revenue,” said Keith Jarman, president of the company, which is now entering its fifth year of business. “We’re a young company, so we experienced rapid growth the first two years, despite the economy. We expected growth to taper off, but it never occurred.”
MORE FROM Industry
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?561 Views