Inc. magazine recognizes AME International as ‘fastest-growing private businesses’
AME International, a Brooksville, Fla.,- based manufacturer of tire changing tools and equipment was recently recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing private businesses.
Inc. annually ranks private businesses to determine their Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing businesses. AME International ranked 637 with 503-percent growth throughout the previous three-year period.
“It’s something that our employees have to be proud of. Our business grew a significant amount during a period when many businesses found it difficult to maintain previous revenue,” said Keith Jarman, president of the company, which is now entering its fifth year of business. “We’re a young company, so we experienced rapid growth the first two years, despite the economy. We expected growth to taper off, but it never occurred.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable418 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views