Inc. magazine recognizes AME International as 'fastest-growing private businesses'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 21, 2011
AME International, a Brooksville, Fla.,- based manufacturer of tire changing tools and equipment was recently recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing private businesses.
Inc. annually ranks private businesses to determine their Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing businesses. AME International ranked 637 with 503-percent growth throughout the previous three-year period.
“It’s something that our employees have to be proud of. Our business grew a significant amount during a period when many businesses found it difficult to maintain previous revenue,” said Keith Jarman, president of the company, which is now entering its fifth year of business. “We’re a young company, so we experienced rapid growth the first two years, despite the economy. We expected growth to taper off, but it never occurred.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker172 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views