Illumagear to showcase Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 19, 2014
Safety product manufacturer Illumagear will showcase its Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Designed for use on a hard hat, the safety system illuminates a worker’s task area. According to the company, the light requires no adjustment and eliminates shadows.
A tension spring-mounting system connects the lightweight system to most hard hats.
The system offers four light modes — Halo, Hi-Alert, Task and Dim — and has an International Protection (IP) rating of 65.
Other features include a rechargeable batter that lasts up to 12 hours and a breakaway quick-release battery card.
To see the Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth 65830 in South Hall 2.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes620 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views