Illumagear to showcase Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 19, 2014
Safety product manufacturer Illumagear will showcase its Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Designed for use on a hard hat, the safety system illuminates a worker’s task area. According to the company, the light requires no adjustment and eliminates shadows.
A tension spring-mounting system connects the lightweight system to most hard hats.
The system offers four light modes — Halo, Hi-Alert, Task and Dim — and has an International Protection (IP) rating of 65.
Other features include a rechargeable batter that lasts up to 12 hours and a breakaway quick-release battery card.
To see the Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth 65830 in South Hall 2.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views