Illumagear to showcase Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 19, 2014
Safety product manufacturer Illumagear will showcase its Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Designed for use on a hard hat, the safety system illuminates a worker’s task area. According to the company, the light requires no adjustment and eliminates shadows.
A tension spring-mounting system connects the lightweight system to most hard hats.
The system offers four light modes — Halo, Hi-Alert, Task and Dim — and has an International Protection (IP) rating of 65.
Other features include a rechargeable batter that lasts up to 12 hours and a breakaway quick-release battery card.
To see the Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth 65830 in South Hall 2.
MORE FROM CECA 2014
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?449 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group200 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views