Illumagear to showcase Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 19, 2014
Safety product manufacturer Illumagear will showcase its Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Designed for use on a hard hat, the safety system illuminates a worker’s task area. According to the company, the light requires no adjustment and eliminates shadows.
A tension spring-mounting system connects the lightweight system to most hard hats.
The system offers four light modes — Halo, Hi-Alert, Task and Dim — and has an International Protection (IP) rating of 65.
Other features include a rechargeable batter that lasts up to 12 hours and a breakaway quick-release battery card.
To see the Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth 65830 in South Hall 2.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views