Illumagear to showcase Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 19, 2014
Safety product manufacturer Illumagear will showcase its Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Designed for use on a hard hat, the safety system illuminates a worker’s task area. According to the company, the light requires no adjustment and eliminates shadows.
A tension spring-mounting system connects the lightweight system to most hard hats.
The system offers four light modes — Halo, Hi-Alert, Task and Dim — and has an International Protection (IP) rating of 65.
Other features include a rechargeable batter that lasts up to 12 hours and a breakaway quick-release battery card.
To see the Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth 65830 in South Hall 2.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history403 Views