Illinois Gov. Quinn declares September ‘Texting and Driving Awareness Month’
Staff Report | August 20, 2012
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September “Texting and Driving Awareness Month” in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving.
In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 to make a lifelong commitment to never do so again.
Visit http://www.itcanwait.com to take the pledge.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving359 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness292 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill280 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views