Illinois Gov. Quinn declares September 'Texting and Driving Awareness Month'
Staff Report | August 20, 2012
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September “Texting and Driving Awareness Month” in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving.
In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 to make a lifelong commitment to never do so again.
Visit http://www.itcanwait.com to take the pledge.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses898 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views