Illinois Gov. Quinn declares September 'Texting and Driving Awareness Month'
Staff Report | August 20, 2012
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September “Texting and Driving Awareness Month” in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving.
In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 to make a lifelong commitment to never do so again.
Visit http://www.itcanwait.com to take the pledge.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views