Illinois Gov. Quinn declares September 'Texting and Driving Awareness Month'
Staff Report | August 20, 2012
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September “Texting and Driving Awareness Month” in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving.
In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 to make a lifelong commitment to never do so again.
Visit http://www.itcanwait.com to take the pledge.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views