Illinois Gov. Quinn declares September ‘Texting and Driving Awareness Month’
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September “Texting and Driving Awareness Month” in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving.
In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 to make a lifelong commitment to never do so again.
Visit http://www.itcanwait.com to take the pledge.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views