Illinois Gov. Quinn declares September 'Texting and Driving Awareness Month'
Staff Report | August 20, 2012
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September “Texting and Driving Awareness Month” in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving.
In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 to make a lifelong commitment to never do so again.
Visit http://www.itcanwait.com to take the pledge.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views