Illinois Gov. Quinn declares September 'Texting and Driving Awareness Month'
Staff Report | August 20, 2012
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September “Texting and Driving Awareness Month” in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving.
In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 to make a lifelong commitment to never do so again.
Visit http://www.itcanwait.com to take the pledge.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1275 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1068 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...825 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views