Illinois constructors launches the I-190 entrance and exit roadway rehabilitation project
The City of Chicago’s Department of Aviation awarded the Interstate 190 Entrance and Exit Roadway Rehabilitation Project to Illinois Constructors, a heavy construction general contracting firm. The civil and structural project, $6.5 million, started in October 2012 and the expected completion is November 2013.
The project involves replacement of the terminal bridge superstructure, milling and overlay of asphalt and concrete pavement, removal and replacement of Portland cement concrete (PCC) medians, pavement patching, removal and replacement of PCC curb and gutter, storm sewer installation, utility structure modifications, pavement marking and traffic control.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)803 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects556 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D285 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says262 Views