IL Tollway investing $609 million in 2012 for roads, bridges
New toll rates for cars are effective as of Jan.1, 2912, at midnight, according to the Illinois Tollway Authority.
At midnight on Jan.1, 2012, new toll rates for cars will take effect on the Illinois Tollway to fund systemwide infrastructure improvements. ers who pay cash.
MORE FROM Economics
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)376 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views