IGGA announces Jake Steinberg as 2014 president
Amanda Bayhi | January 7, 2014
The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) has announced that Jake Steinberg is the association’s president for 2014.
Jake Steinberg, who works for St. Louis-based Construction Materials, has been an IGGA member since 2012 and chaired the communications committee for two years.
With more than 20 years of experience in the construction industry, Steinberg has spent much of his career focusing on estimating CPR projects throughout the country as well as supplying and servicing the concrete paving and repair industry in the upper Midwest.
In addition to his work with IGGA, Steinberg has also served a term on the board of directors for the Concrete Paving Association of Minnesota.
IGGA has also announced other new board members. The IGGA board members for 2014 are:
- President: Jake Steinberg of Construction Materials (St. Louis Park, Minn.)
- Vice President: Terrence Kraemer of Diamond Surface (Rogers, Minn.)
- Secretary: Chris Priest of Multiquip Equipment / Sanders Blades (Quinton, Va.)
- Treasurer: Scott Eilken of Quality Saw & Seal (Bridgeview, Ill.)
- Past President: Tom Bonness, Jr. of C.P.R., Inc. (Elkhorn, Wis.)
- Director: Jerry Voigt of American Concrete Pavement Association (Rosemont, Ill.)
- International Director: Jason Seovic of Seovic Civil Engineering (Narellan, New South Wales, Australia)
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2111 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1233 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project530 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans414 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views