IDEAL Tri-Bore hole saw cuts through virtually anything
Brian Ethridge | August 18, 2014
Tri-Bore hole saws are compatible with standard battery-powered tools or fixed stationary machines.
Its diamond-sharpened carbide teeth are larger than traditional hole saws for improved speed, cleaner cutting action, and minimized vibration. The larger size works to reduce stress by acting as an absorber that dispels vibration more readily as the saw moves through the cutting surface.
Ideal Industries | www.idealindustries.com
MORE FROM Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views