IDEAL Tri-Bore hole saw cuts through virtually anything
Brian Ethridge | August 18, 2014
Tri-Bore hole saws are compatible with standard battery-powered tools or fixed stationary machines.
Its diamond-sharpened carbide teeth are larger than traditional hole saws for improved speed, cleaner cutting action, and minimized vibration. The larger size works to reduce stress by acting as an absorber that dispels vibration more readily as the saw moves through the cutting surface.
Ideal Industries | www.idealindustries.com
MORE FROM Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views