IDEAL Tri-Bore hole saw cuts through virtually anything
Brian Ethridge | August 18, 2014
Tri-Bore hole saws are compatible with standard battery-powered tools or fixed stationary machines.
Its diamond-sharpened carbide teeth are larger than traditional hole saws for improved speed, cleaner cutting action, and minimized vibration. The larger size works to reduce stress by acting as an absorber that dispels vibration more readily as the saw moves through the cutting surface.
Ideal Industries | www.idealindustries.com
MORE FROM Products
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1477 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles712 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours504 Views