IDEAL Tri-Bore hole saw cuts through virtually anything
Brian Ethridge | August 18, 2014
Tri-Bore hole saws are compatible with standard battery-powered tools or fixed stationary machines.
Its diamond-sharpened carbide teeth are larger than traditional hole saws for improved speed, cleaner cutting action, and minimized vibration. The larger size works to reduce stress by acting as an absorber that dispels vibration more readily as the saw moves through the cutting surface.
Ideal Industries | www.idealindustries.com
MORE FROM Products
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party359 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views