IDEAL Tri-Bore hole saw cuts through virtually anything
Brian Ethridge | August 18, 2014
Tri-Bore hole saws are compatible with standard battery-powered tools or fixed stationary machines.
Its diamond-sharpened carbide teeth are larger than traditional hole saws for improved speed, cleaner cutting action, and minimized vibration. The larger size works to reduce stress by acting as an absorber that dispels vibration more readily as the saw moves through the cutting surface.
Ideal Industries | www.idealindustries.com
MORE FROM Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views