I’d borrow for infrastructure says leading GOP candidate
John Latta | December 19, 2011
Guess who said this?
“You have to prioritize those things which are most important to you and infrastructure and having good roads and bridges and rail lines and air traffic lines and so forth are essential for a strong economy.”
Promising to find money for infrastructure was Mitt Romney on the campaign trail in New Hampshire. TransportationNation has the whole story. It’s not long, but it is good to have Mr. Romney on the record saying he’d borrow for infrastructure.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?492 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group313 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series229 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views