I’d borrow for infrastructure says leading GOP candidate
John Latta | December 19, 2011
Guess who said this?
“You have to prioritize those things which are most important to you and infrastructure and having good roads and bridges and rail lines and air traffic lines and so forth are essential for a strong economy.”
Promising to find money for infrastructure was Mitt Romney on the campaign trail in New Hampshire. TransportationNation has the whole story. It’s not long, but it is good to have Mr. Romney on the record saying he’d borrow for infrastructure.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse429 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers103 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views