I’d borrow for infrastructure says leading GOP candidate
John Latta | December 19, 2011
Guess who said this?
“You have to prioritize those things which are most important to you and infrastructure and having good roads and bridges and rail lines and air traffic lines and so forth are essential for a strong economy.”
Promising to find money for infrastructure was Mitt Romney on the campaign trail in New Hampshire. TransportationNation has the whole story. It’s not long, but it is good to have Mr. Romney on the record saying he’d borrow for infrastructure.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1251 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1008 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...780 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones519 Views