I’d borrow for infrastructure says leading GOP candidate
John Latta | December 19, 2011
Guess who said this?
“You have to prioritize those things which are most important to you and infrastructure and having good roads and bridges and rail lines and air traffic lines and so forth are essential for a strong economy.”
Promising to find money for infrastructure was Mitt Romney on the campaign trail in New Hampshire. TransportationNation has the whole story. It’s not long, but it is good to have Mr. Romney on the record saying he’d borrow for infrastructure.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views