I-80 WB near Lincoln closed from jackknifed semi; Hwy. 6 closed at L-80H from ice
Staff Report | January 30, 2013
According to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR), I-80 is closed westbound, near Lincoln, at Interchange No. 395, Shoemaker’s Truck Stop. Westbound lanes are closed due to jackknifed semi-trucks.
Highway 6 is closed at the junction of Highway 6 and L-80H at Milford east to the junction of Highways 103 and 6, according to NDOR.
The Interstate closed earlier this morning from York to Aurora in both directions due to ice, high winds, blowing snow and zero visibility. It remains closed. The NDOR is working to clear motor vehicle crashes and reopen the roads as soon as it is safe to do so.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?819 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway320 Views