I-80 WB near Lincoln closed from jackknifed semi; Hwy. 6 closed at L-80H from ice
Staff Report | January 30, 2013
According to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR), I-80 is closed westbound, near Lincoln, at Interchange No. 395, Shoemaker’s Truck Stop. Westbound lanes are closed due to jackknifed semi-trucks.
Highway 6 is closed at the junction of Highway 6 and L-80H at Milford east to the junction of Highways 103 and 6, according to NDOR.
The Interstate closed earlier this morning from York to Aurora in both directions due to ice, high winds, blowing snow and zero visibility. It remains closed. The NDOR is working to clear motor vehicle crashes and reopen the roads as soon as it is safe to do so.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?413 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views