I-80 WB near Lincoln closed from jackknifed semi; Hwy. 6 closed at L-80H from ice
Staff Report | January 30, 2013
According to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR), I-80 is closed westbound, near Lincoln, at Interchange No. 395, Shoemaker’s Truck Stop. Westbound lanes are closed due to jackknifed semi-trucks.
Highway 6 is closed at the junction of Highway 6 and L-80H at Milford east to the junction of Highways 103 and 6, according to NDOR.
The Interstate closed earlier this morning from York to Aurora in both directions due to ice, high winds, blowing snow and zero visibility. It remains closed. The NDOR is working to clear motor vehicle crashes and reopen the roads as soon as it is safe to do so.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views