I-80 WB near Lincoln closed from jackknifed semi; Hwy. 6 closed at L-80H from ice
Staff Report | January 30, 2013
According to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR), I-80 is closed westbound, near Lincoln, at Interchange No. 395, Shoemaker’s Truck Stop. Westbound lanes are closed due to jackknifed semi-trucks.
Highway 6 is closed at the junction of Highway 6 and L-80H at Milford east to the junction of Highways 103 and 6, according to NDOR.
The Interstate closed earlier this morning from York to Aurora in both directions due to ice, high winds, blowing snow and zero visibility. It remains closed. The NDOR is working to clear motor vehicle crashes and reopen the roads as soon as it is safe to do so.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views