Hyundai R35Z-9 compact excavator performs in tight work spaces
Amanda Bayhi | April 25, 2014
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has released its R35Z-9 compact excavator, which is designed for use in tight work spaces.
A 26.5-horsepower Tier 4 Certified Yanmar 3TNV88 engine powers the 8,050-pound machine.
The excavator has a dig depth of 10 feet, 4 inches; a bucket digging force of 7,050 pounds; a bucket capacity of 3.78 feet; and a tail swing radius of 2 feet, 10 inches.
The R35Z-9 features optimized matching between the joystick and main control valve to aid in control during operation, an arm flow summation system for energy savings and an integrated boom holding system to avoid boom drift.
The fully customizable operator’s station includes adjustable seat and wrist rest settings, foldable pedals that allow for an increase in floor space and a monitoring system that provides machine status information such as engine oil pressure, battery charge, engine coolant temperature and fuel gauge.
For simplified service and maintenance, Hyundai designed the machine with a centralized lubrication bank, easy air change cleaner and lubricated bushings.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax706 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views