Hyundai R35Z-9 compact excavator performs in tight work spaces
Amanda Bayhi | April 25, 2014
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has released its R35Z-9 compact excavator, which is designed for use in tight work spaces.
A 26.5-horsepower Tier 4 Certified Yanmar 3TNV88 engine powers the 8,050-pound machine.
The excavator has a dig depth of 10 feet, 4 inches; a bucket digging force of 7,050 pounds; a bucket capacity of 3.78 feet; and a tail swing radius of 2 feet, 10 inches.
The R35Z-9 features optimized matching between the joystick and main control valve to aid in control during operation, an arm flow summation system for energy savings and an integrated boom holding system to avoid boom drift.
The fully customizable operator’s station includes adjustable seat and wrist rest settings, foldable pedals that allow for an increase in floor space and a monitoring system that provides machine status information such as engine oil pressure, battery charge, engine coolant temperature and fuel gauge.
For simplified service and maintenance, Hyundai designed the machine with a centralized lubrication bank, easy air change cleaner and lubricated bushings.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?943 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?814 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views