Hyundai introduces R260LC-9A crawler excavator
Amanda Bayhi | April 11, 2013
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported this week on Hyundai’s launch of its R260LC-9A crawler excavator, the newest in its 9A series.
Among improvements over previous models are improved hydraulics, a more comfortable cab and a stronger frame.
The R260LC-9A offers an operating weight of 56,880 pounds, a bucket digging force of 38,290 pound-feet and a maximum dig-depth of 23 feet.
The machine’s 178-horsepower, Tier 4-compliant Xummins QSB6.7 engine features Direct Flow for improved fuel economy, as well as a variable speed fan clutch, a two-stage automatic deceleration system and an economy mode.
Cab features include joystick controls and a skylight. The “fully customizable” cab allows the operator to adjust the seat, console and armrest settings.
The R260LC-9A also features Hi-mate Remote Management System to allow users to remotely monitor daily reports on the machine’s location, working hours, fuel consumption and maintenance needs.
Check out EquipmentWorld.com for the full report on Hyundai’s new R260LC-9A crawler excavator.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views