Hyundai introduces R260LC-9A crawler excavator
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported this week on Hyundai’s launch of its R260LC-9A crawler excavator, the newest in its 9A series.
Among improvements over previous models are improved hydraulics, a more comfortable cab and a stronger frame.
The R260LC-9A offers an operating weight of 56,880 pounds, a bucket digging force of 38,290 pound-feet and a maximum dig-depth of 23 feet.
The machine’s 178-horsepower, Tier 4-compliant Xummins QSB6.7 engine features Direct Flow for improved fuel economy, as well as a variable speed fan clutch, a two-stage automatic deceleration system and an economy mode.
Cab features include joystick controls and a skylight. The “fully customizable” cab allows the operator to adjust the seat, console and armrest settings.
The R260LC-9A also features Hi-mate Remote Management System to allow users to remotely monitor daily reports on the machine’s location, working hours, fuel consumption and maintenance needs.
Check out EquipmentWorld.com for the full report on Hyundai’s new R260LC-9A crawler excavator.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding567 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable418 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future341 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views