Hyundai donates equipment to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 29, 2010
The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 that will be directly provided by Tokmakjian.
HCEA President John Lim will be visiting the Dominican Republic and traveling to Haiti to assist in the relief efforts first hand.
MORE FROM Industry
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1578 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses987 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets978 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?501 Views