Hyundai donates equipment to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 29, 2010
The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 that will be directly provided by Tokmakjian.
HCEA President John Lim will be visiting the Dominican Republic and traveling to Haiti to assist in the relief efforts first hand.
MORE FROM Industry
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1013 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones752 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones325 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views