Hyundai donates equipment to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 29, 2010
The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 that will be directly provided by Tokmakjian.
HCEA President John Lim will be visiting the Dominican Republic and traveling to Haiti to assist in the relief efforts first hand.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views