Hyundai donates equipment to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 29, 2010
The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 that will be directly provided by Tokmakjian.
HCEA President John Lim will be visiting the Dominican Republic and traveling to Haiti to assist in the relief efforts first hand.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views