Hyundai donates equipment to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 29, 2010
The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 that will be directly provided by Tokmakjian.
HCEA President John Lim will be visiting the Dominican Republic and traveling to Haiti to assist in the relief efforts first hand.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River619 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views