Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas names Seok Myung Yoon president and CEO
Amanda Bayhi | May 8, 2013
Wednesday morning, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas announced that it has named Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as the company’s next President and CEO.
Yoon will be making the move to HCEA’s Norcross, Georgia headquarters from South America where he served as the CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil division CEO. HHI is the the parent company of the construction equipment division.
Yoon expressed his excitement over the new position in a prepared statement and stressed the importance of the company’s new 9A series of excavators and wheel loaders like the recently launched R260LC-9A crawler excavator.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts401 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views