Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas names Seok Myung Yoon president and CEO
Amanda Bayhi | May 8, 2013
Wednesday morning, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas announced that it has named Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as the company’s next President and CEO.
Yoon will be making the move to HCEA’s Norcross, Georgia headquarters from South America where he served as the CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil division CEO. HHI is the the parent company of the construction equipment division.
Yoon expressed his excitement over the new position in a prepared statement and stressed the importance of the company’s new 9A series of excavators and wheel loaders like the recently launched R260LC-9A crawler excavator.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views