Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas names Seok Myung Yoon president and CEO
Amanda Bayhi | May 8, 2013
Wednesday morning, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas announced that it has named Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as the company’s next President and CEO.
Yoon will be making the move to HCEA’s Norcross, Georgia headquarters from South America where he served as the CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil division CEO. HHI is the the parent company of the construction equipment division.
Yoon expressed his excitement over the new position in a prepared statement and stressed the importance of the company’s new 9A series of excavators and wheel loaders like the recently launched R260LC-9A crawler excavator.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress228 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views