Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas names Seok Myung Yoon president and CEO
Amanda Bayhi | May 8, 2013
Wednesday morning, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas announced that it has named Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as the company’s next President and CEO.
Yoon will be making the move to HCEA’s Norcross, Georgia headquarters from South America where he served as the CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil division CEO. HHI is the the parent company of the construction equipment division.
Yoon expressed his excitement over the new position in a prepared statement and stressed the importance of the company’s new 9A series of excavators and wheel loaders like the recently launched R260LC-9A crawler excavator.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax696 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views