Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas names Seok Myung Yoon president and CEO
Amanda Bayhi | May 8, 2013
Wednesday morning, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas announced that it has named Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as the company’s next President and CEO.
Yoon will be making the move to HCEA’s Norcross, Georgia headquarters from South America where he served as the CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil division CEO. HHI is the the parent company of the construction equipment division.
Yoon expressed his excitement over the new position in a prepared statement and stressed the importance of the company’s new 9A series of excavators and wheel loaders like the recently launched R260LC-9A crawler excavator.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series910 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks296 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views