Huss introduces onsite Certified Installer Training Program
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 21, 2010
Palm Desert, Calif.-based Huss, a developer of exhaust aftertreatment solutions, has introduced a new onsite Certified Installer Training Program.
This two day course, at the Palm Desert location, provides technicians the essential knowledge they must have in order to install and service the CARB and EPA verified MK System. Both theoretical and practical learning is involved, including a practice filter installation on a Mack freightliner truck.
“We are very excited about this new program, and believe it will truly benefit everyone involved,” Phil Surma, managing director notes.
A Huss senior technician will be instructing the course twice a week, to a group of six to eight service technicians from different dealers across the country that sell and distribute Huss products.
“The goal is to make sure that our dealers’ technicians are knowledgeable about our products, and that they are equipped to provide expert service to their customers,” Tom Williams, senior Huss technician and instructor, says.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views