Huss introduces onsite Certified Installer Training Program
Palm Desert, Calif.-based Huss, a developer of exhaust aftertreatment solutions, has introduced a new onsite Certified Installer Training Program.
This two day course, at the Palm Desert location, provides technicians the essential knowledge they must have in order to install and service the CARB and EPA verified MK System. Both theoretical and practical learning is involved, including a practice filter installation on a Mack freightliner truck.
“We are very excited about this new program, and believe it will truly benefit everyone involved,” Phil Surma, managing director notes.
A Huss senior technician will be instructing the course twice a week, to a group of six to eight service technicians from different dealers across the country that sell and distribute Huss products.
“The goal is to make sure that our dealers’ technicians are knowledgeable about our products, and that they are equipped to provide expert service to their customers,” Tom Williams, senior Huss technician and instructor, says.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141008 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields331 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers263 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG262 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill235 Views