Huss introduces onsite Certified Installer Training Program
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 21, 2010
Palm Desert, Calif.-based Huss, a developer of exhaust aftertreatment solutions, has introduced a new onsite Certified Installer Training Program.
This two day course, at the Palm Desert location, provides technicians the essential knowledge they must have in order to install and service the CARB and EPA verified MK System. Both theoretical and practical learning is involved, including a practice filter installation on a Mack freightliner truck.
“We are very excited about this new program, and believe it will truly benefit everyone involved,” Phil Surma, managing director notes.
A Huss senior technician will be instructing the course twice a week, to a group of six to eight service technicians from different dealers across the country that sell and distribute Huss products.
“The goal is to make sure that our dealers’ technicians are knowledgeable about our products, and that they are equipped to provide expert service to their customers,” Tom Williams, senior Huss technician and instructor, says.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress246 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college241 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road130 Views