Husqvarna new small floor grinders wider with more power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 14, 2012
The PG 400 – 220V has an ergonomically designed handlebar and low noise levels. An extremely powerful machine for its size, it can easily grind concrete, mastic, glue, overlayments and epoxies.
Features include the following:
•A dust guard and vacuum port that creates efficient suction of dust.
•Handlebar can be folded over the machine to make it more compact.
•Large range of diamond tooling available for a wide range of applications.
•Features 4 horsepower, one-phase motor.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]939 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong930 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair305 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction296 Views