Husqvarna new small floor grinders wider with more power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 14, 2012
The PG 400 – 220V has an ergonomically designed handlebar and low noise levels. An extremely powerful machine for its size, it can easily grind concrete, mastic, glue, overlayments and epoxies.
Features include the following:
•A dust guard and vacuum port that creates efficient suction of dust.
•Handlebar can be folded over the machine to make it more compact.
•Large range of diamond tooling available for a wide range of applications.
•Features 4 horsepower, one-phase motor.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse769 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views