Husqvarna new small floor grinders wider with more power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 14, 2012
The PG 400 – 220V has an ergonomically designed handlebar and low noise levels. An extremely powerful machine for its size, it can easily grind concrete, mastic, glue, overlayments and epoxies.
Features include the following:
•A dust guard and vacuum port that creates efficient suction of dust.
•Handlebar can be folded over the machine to make it more compact.
•Large range of diamond tooling available for a wide range of applications.
•Features 4 horsepower, one-phase motor.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views