Husqvarna new small floor grinders wider with more power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 14, 2012
The PG 400 – 220V has an ergonomically designed handlebar and low noise levels. An extremely powerful machine for its size, it can easily grind concrete, mastic, glue, overlayments and epoxies.
Features include the following:
•A dust guard and vacuum port that creates efficient suction of dust.
•Handlebar can be folded over the machine to make it more compact.
•Large range of diamond tooling available for a wide range of applications.
•Features 4 horsepower, one-phase motor.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving401 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice351 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill338 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views