How to Implement Sustainable Snow and Ice Control
Warren Nicholishen, CRS, supervisor of roads operations and maintenance for Public Works – Transportation in the Regional Municipality of Peel, Ontario, Canada, gave the presentation, “Implement Sustainable Snow and Ice Control” at the 2012 American Public Works Association (APWA) Snow Conference.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)778 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects273 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views