House Transportation Committee to begin work on new transportation bill
Amanda Bayhi | January 3, 2014
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee is set to begin work on a new transportation bill this month.
The current transportation bill will expire in September.
The committee will hold a hearing to start work on the bill on Jan. 14, Politico reports in the Friday edition of its Morning Transportation newsletter.
Politico notes that the House Transportation Committee has not yet announced any witnesses for the hearing, titled “Building the Foundation for Surface Transportation Reauthorization.”
The hearing will start at 10 a.m. Eastern Time. To watch a live stream of the hearing on Jan. 14, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views