House Transportation Committee to begin work on new transportation bill
Amanda Bayhi | January 3, 2014
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee is set to begin work on a new transportation bill this month.
The current transportation bill will expire in September.
The committee will hold a hearing to start work on the bill on Jan. 14, Politico reports in the Friday edition of its Morning Transportation newsletter.
Politico notes that the House Transportation Committee has not yet announced any witnesses for the hearing, titled “Building the Foundation for Surface Transportation Reauthorization.”
The hearing will start at 10 a.m. Eastern Time. To watch a live stream of the hearing on Jan. 14, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views