House subcommittee to discuss Highway Trust Fund this week
Amanda Bayhi | July 22, 2013
The House Highways and Transit Subcommittee will hold a hearing Tuesday on the current financial status of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and its impact on federal surface transportation programs.
The hearing, titled “How the Financial Status of the Highway Trust Fund Impacts Surface Transportation Programs,” will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Time at the Rayburn House Office Building.
The subcommittee will hear from USDOT Under Secretary for Policy Polly Trottenberg and CBO Natural and Physical Resources Cost Estimates Unit Chief Kim P. Cawley.
To read a summary of the subject matter, click here.
A webcast of the hearing is available at transportation.house.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker269 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes152 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards119 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views