House scheduled to vote on transportation bill extension today
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 29, 2012
The House is scheduled to vote on a 90-day extension today as of 10 a.m. ET, but it may also vote on a 60-day extension, according to a Transportation Issues Daily report.
The House has postponed its scheduled vote yesterday on an extension. It’s the third vote postponement this week and leaves the House with just two days to pass legislation to renew the transportation bill and federal transportation taxes and fees, according to the report.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party374 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views