House scheduled to vote on transportation bill extension today
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 29, 2012
The House is scheduled to vote on a 90-day extension today as of 10 a.m. ET, but it may also vote on a 60-day extension, according to a Transportation Issues Daily report.
The House has postponed its scheduled vote yesterday on an extension. It’s the third vote postponement this week and leaves the House with just two days to pass legislation to renew the transportation bill and federal transportation taxes and fees, according to the report.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts540 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse409 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers74 Views