House scheduled to vote on transportation bill extension today
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 29, 2012
The House is scheduled to vote on a 90-day extension today as of 10 a.m. ET, but it may also vote on a 60-day extension, according to a Transportation Issues Daily report.
The House has postponed its scheduled vote yesterday on an extension. It’s the third vote postponement this week and leaves the House with just two days to pass legislation to renew the transportation bill and federal transportation taxes and fees, according to the report.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views