House scheduled to vote on transportation bill extension today
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 29, 2012
The House is scheduled to vote on a 90-day extension today as of 10 a.m. ET, but it may also vote on a 60-day extension, according to a Transportation Issues Daily report.
The House has postponed its scheduled vote yesterday on an extension. It’s the third vote postponement this week and leaves the House with just two days to pass legislation to renew the transportation bill and federal transportation taxes and fees, according to the report.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views