House Appropriations Subcommittee on transportation, housing approves $44.1 billion budget
Amanda Bayhi | June 20, 2013
The House Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies yesterday approved the House Appropriation Committee’s $44.1 billion budget for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development.
The bill is $7.7 billion below the previous budget and $4.4 billion below the sequester level.
The proposed budget will go to the full committee on June 27, when members will be able to propose amendments.
A live recording of the hearing and a copy of the subcommittee’s draft of the bill are available at appropriations.house.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views