House Appropriations Committee to revise USDOT, HUD budget
Amanda Bayhi | June 26, 2013
The House Appropriations Committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow at 10 a.m. Eastern Time to revise the proposed $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations budget.
Tomorrow’s hearing will give committee members a chance to propose amendments to the bill.
A live webcast of the hearing will be available at appropriations.house.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views