House Appropriations Committee to revise USDOT, HUD budget
Amanda Bayhi | June 26, 2013
The House Appropriations Committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow at 10 a.m. Eastern Time to revise the proposed $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations budget.
Tomorrow’s hearing will give committee members a chance to propose amendments to the bill.
A live webcast of the hearing will be available at appropriations.house.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views