House Appropriations Committee to revise USDOT, HUD budget
Amanda Bayhi | June 26, 2013
The House Appropriations Committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow at 10 a.m. Eastern Time to revise the proposed $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations budget.
Tomorrow’s hearing will give committee members a chance to propose amendments to the bill.
A live webcast of the hearing will be available at appropriations.house.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs389 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views