House Appropriations Committee to revise USDOT, HUD budget
Amanda Bayhi | June 26, 2013
The House Appropriations Committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow at 10 a.m. Eastern Time to revise the proposed $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations budget.
Tomorrow’s hearing will give committee members a chance to propose amendments to the bill.
A live webcast of the hearing will be available at appropriations.house.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1028 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones983 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse762 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones415 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views