House Appropriations Committee to revise USDOT, HUD budget
Amanda Bayhi | June 26, 2013
The House Appropriations Committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow at 10 a.m. Eastern Time to revise the proposed $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations budget.
Tomorrow’s hearing will give committee members a chance to propose amendments to the bill.
A live webcast of the hearing will be available at appropriations.house.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles941 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse722 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side560 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views