Honda showcases GXR120 Rammer engine at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 22, 2014
The GXR120 has a displacement of 121 cc and can power 110- to 175-pound rammers at various altitudes.
Designed for durability, the engine features a cast-iron cylinder sleeve; high carbon-steel, dual-ball bearing crankshaft; recoil starter; and fan cove.
The GXR120, which has a compact and lightweight engine footprint, uses an overhead camshaft (OHC) and has a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt.
Other features include a lubrication system with a dual-breather chamber, a heavy-duty recoil starter and automatic decompression system for easy engine starting and an oil alert feature that prevents the engine from starting if the oil level is too low.
To see the GXR120 Rammer engine, visit Honda at booth O31859.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses871 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views