Honda showcases GXR120 Rammer engine at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 22, 2014
The GXR120 has a displacement of 121 cc and can power 110- to 175-pound rammers at various altitudes.
Designed for durability, the engine features a cast-iron cylinder sleeve; high carbon-steel, dual-ball bearing crankshaft; recoil starter; and fan cove.
The GXR120, which has a compact and lightweight engine footprint, uses an overhead camshaft (OHC) and has a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt.
Other features include a lubrication system with a dual-breather chamber, a heavy-duty recoil starter and automatic decompression system for easy engine starting and an oil alert feature that prevents the engine from starting if the oil level is too low.
To see the GXR120 Rammer engine, visit Honda at booth O31859.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views