Honda showcases GXR120 Rammer engine at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 22, 2014
The GXR120 has a displacement of 121 cc and can power 110- to 175-pound rammers at various altitudes.
Designed for durability, the engine features a cast-iron cylinder sleeve; high carbon-steel, dual-ball bearing crankshaft; recoil starter; and fan cove.
The GXR120, which has a compact and lightweight engine footprint, uses an overhead camshaft (OHC) and has a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt.
Other features include a lubrication system with a dual-breather chamber, a heavy-duty recoil starter and automatic decompression system for easy engine starting and an oil alert feature that prevents the engine from starting if the oil level is too low.
To see the GXR120 Rammer engine, visit Honda at booth O31859.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1086 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events682 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes545 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction494 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up384 Views