Honda showcases GXR120 Rammer engine at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 22, 2014
The GXR120 has a displacement of 121 cc and can power 110- to 175-pound rammers at various altitudes.
Designed for durability, the engine features a cast-iron cylinder sleeve; high carbon-steel, dual-ball bearing crankshaft; recoil starter; and fan cove.
The GXR120, which has a compact and lightweight engine footprint, uses an overhead camshaft (OHC) and has a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt.
Other features include a lubrication system with a dual-breather chamber, a heavy-duty recoil starter and automatic decompression system for easy engine starting and an oil alert feature that prevents the engine from starting if the oil level is too low.
To see the GXR120 Rammer engine, visit Honda at booth O31859.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse610 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views