Honda showcases GXR120 Rammer engine at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 22, 2014
The GXR120 has a displacement of 121 cc and can power 110- to 175-pound rammers at various altitudes.
Designed for durability, the engine features a cast-iron cylinder sleeve; high carbon-steel, dual-ball bearing crankshaft; recoil starter; and fan cove.
The GXR120, which has a compact and lightweight engine footprint, uses an overhead camshaft (OHC) and has a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt.
Other features include a lubrication system with a dual-breather chamber, a heavy-duty recoil starter and automatic decompression system for easy engine starting and an oil alert feature that prevents the engine from starting if the oil level is too low.
To see the GXR120 Rammer engine, visit Honda at booth O31859.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views