Holt names Gerry Dreyer as Weslaco, Laredo regional sales manager
Dreyer’s responsibilities include leading all sales, managing resources, customer satisfaction and supporting corporate marketing strategy for Holt’s operations in the Rio Grande Valley.
Dreyer previously served nine years as an Account Sales Representative in Weslaco for HOLT. He has more than 22 years of heavy equipment and machinery sales experience.
Dreyer received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Pan American University in Edinburg, Texas.
Holt Cat is the the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding565 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable416 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers252 Views