Holt names Gerry Dreyer as Weslaco, Laredo regional sales manager
Amanda Bayhi | May 30, 2013
Dreyer’s responsibilities include leading all sales, managing resources, customer satisfaction and supporting corporate marketing strategy for Holt’s operations in the Rio Grande Valley.
Dreyer previously served nine years as an Account Sales Representative in Weslaco for HOLT. He has more than 22 years of heavy equipment and machinery sales experience.
Dreyer received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Pan American University in Edinburg, Texas.
Holt Cat is the the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views