Holt names Gerry Dreyer as Weslaco, Laredo regional sales manager
Amanda Bayhi | May 30, 2013
Dreyer’s responsibilities include leading all sales, managing resources, customer satisfaction and supporting corporate marketing strategy for Holt’s operations in the Rio Grande Valley.
Dreyer previously served nine years as an Account Sales Representative in Weslaco for HOLT. He has more than 22 years of heavy equipment and machinery sales experience.
Dreyer received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Pan American University in Edinburg, Texas.
Holt Cat is the the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series916 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group365 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks308 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views