Holt names Gerry Dreyer as Weslaco, Laredo regional sales manager
Amanda Bayhi | May 30, 2013
Dreyer’s responsibilities include leading all sales, managing resources, customer satisfaction and supporting corporate marketing strategy for Holt’s operations in the Rio Grande Valley.
Dreyer previously served nine years as an Account Sales Representative in Weslaco for HOLT. He has more than 22 years of heavy equipment and machinery sales experience.
Dreyer received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Pan American University in Edinburg, Texas.
Holt Cat is the the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident980 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse464 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views