HOLT Crane & Equipment names Chuck Wehring a sales rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 3, 2012
HOLT Crane & Equipment , the Link-Belt Crane distributor for Central, North, East and parts of West Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico, has named Chuck Wehring as a new sales representative.
Wehringbrings a wide range of industry experience including 30 years with companies that represent Grove, Link Belt, Manitowoc and P&H cranes throughout south Texas.
Wehring grew up in San Antonio and graduated from the University of Houston in 1980.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views