HOLT Crane & Equipment names Chuck Wehring a sales rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 3, 2012
HOLT Crane & Equipment , the Link-Belt Crane distributor for Central, North, East and parts of West Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico, has named Chuck Wehring as a new sales representative.
Wehringbrings a wide range of industry experience including 30 years with companies that represent Grove, Link Belt, Manitowoc and P&H cranes throughout south Texas.
Wehring grew up in San Antonio and graduated from the University of Houston in 1980.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill363 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views