HOLT Crane & Equipment names Chuck Wehring a sales rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 3, 2012
HOLT Crane & Equipment , the Link-Belt Crane distributor for Central, North, East and parts of West Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico, has named Chuck Wehring as a new sales representative.
Wehringbrings a wide range of industry experience including 30 years with companies that represent Grove, Link Belt, Manitowoc and P&H cranes throughout south Texas.
Wehring grew up in San Antonio and graduated from the University of Houston in 1980.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views