Holt Cat will break ground on San Antonio tech training facility on 4/4
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 22, 2012
HOLT CAT will host a groundbreaking ceremony for a new San Antonio technical training facility on April 4. The invitation is attached. Please reach out to me with any questions. I will follow up next week with additional information, including an advisory. Thank you again for your continued support of HOLT CAT in the San Antonio community.
To support its growing role as a Caterpillar Regional Dealer Learning Center, HOLT CAT will begin construction on a new San Antonio technical training facility.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views