Holt Cat will break ground on San Antonio tech training facility on 4/4
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 22, 2012
HOLT CAT will host a groundbreaking ceremony for a new San Antonio technical training facility on April 4. The invitation is attached. Please reach out to me with any questions. I will follow up next week with additional information, including an advisory. Thank you again for your continued support of HOLT CAT in the San Antonio community.
To support its growing role as a Caterpillar Regional Dealer Learning Center, HOLT CAT will begin construction on a new San Antonio technical training facility.
MORE FROM Industry
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views