Holt Cat relocating Laredo, Texas facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 10, 2011
Holt Cat (holtcat.com), the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has purchased property for a new store location in Laredo, Texas.
The 24,000-sq.-ft. state-of-the-art facility for heavy equipment parts, service and sales will be built in the Los Lomas Industrial Park on State Highway 359, east of Loop 20. As they’ve done with other recent building projects, Holt will incorporate green building practices into the Laredo facility which will improve energy efficiency and overall natural resource sustainability. The new facility is projected to break ground in the first quarter of 2012.
San Antonio-based Holt Cat, established their first store in Laredo in 1978 and currently has 20 sales, service and parts employees at their location on FM 1472. “HOLT is demonstrating our commitment to machine and engine customers in Webb and surrounding counties with an investment in new and expanded facilities to improve our services,” said Allyn L. Archer, president and COO, in a written statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views